At ATI Tyres, we offer prompt and high-quality wheel balancing for all kinds of cars to meet the requirements of our diverse clientele. So, come over to our facility at 1A Senior Road, Darnall, Sheffield, S9 4PN for professional and cost-effective wheel balancing Sheffield.
Why Balance Wheels?
Over time, the weight distribution on your vehicle’s wheels can become uneven. Thus, resulting in vibrations and shaking that you can feel through the steering wheel and even the entire vehicle. This can be dangerous as it affects the stability of the car.
Ergo, wheel balancing is an essential part of automotive servicing and is necessary to maintain even tyre wear and driving safety. When your car’s wheels are out of balance, it causes uneven tyre wear. This can result in the need for a premature tyre replacement.
By getting the wheels balanced, you will not only save money on tyre replacements but will also improve your car’s fuel efficiency and overall performance.
How Do We Balance Wheels?
We are here to put an end to your ‘wheel balancing near me’ queries!
We use both static and dynamic wheel balancing methods to ensure the optimal weight distribution on your wheels.
Here is what happens during a wheel balancing Sheffield service:
- We remove your car’s wheel/tyre assemblies and mount them on a computerised balancing machine.
- The wheel balancing machine spins the wheels at high speeds to determine the exact weight distribution of the wheels and identify any areas of imbalance in the wheels.
- We will then note down the results
- Thereafter, we attach so-called counter weights to the wheels to achieve the perfect balance.
- Afterwards we spin the wheels one more time to make sure the wheels are perfectly balanced
- The wheel/tyre assemblies are then fitted back to the vehicle.
- After the tyre pressure has been checked, the wheel balancing process is finished
Why Get Your Wheels Balanced From Us?
- We follow strict UK guidelines and the best industry practices.
- Our team of specialists employ state-of-the-art technology and high-quality, environmentally-friendly weights.
- We price our services competitively and offer a free quote before a service.
Wheel balancing is included with every new tyre fitment in our garage.
Get In Touch With Us
Don’t let unevenly balanced wheels ruin your driving experience!
Give us a call on 0114 261 8979 or 0124 676 7290 to schedule an appointment for wheel balancing Sheffield.
If you have any questions you can also send us an e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our team provides you with a fast and efficient service that is second to none!